Saturday, August 2, 2008

Torture the Vault Master + upcoming reviews.

Torture the Vault Master!Hey b-movie fans! Have you ever wanted to inflict a bad movie on a b-movie webmaster? Well here is your chance! I have selected NINE bad movies and have posted a poll here on the blog (top right corner of the page) and one HERE in the Forum. All you need to do is vote for what film I should review, or films if, God help me, there is a tie between one or more titles. Voting is open to the public and will continue all through the month of August, so cast your votes now!

Also, stay tuned for a capsule review for Takashi Miike's wonderfully bizarre superhero film, "Zebraman!" I have everything ready to go for the update, I just need to sit down and write the review. Expect that to pop up on the site later this weekend.

And also expect a new full-length review in two weeks for the lost 80's slasher classic, "The Burning," which will be part of the "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" roundtable. This mini-roundtable event will appear online between August 15th - 17th, so keep an eye out for that!

That's it for now b-movie fans, so enjoy the rest of your weekend and keep fighting the good fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment