Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Vault Master is now a quarter-of-a-century old!

Yes, you read that right folks: I am now 25 years old! My birthday isn't really a big deal to me, but it seems like everyone else I know thinks otherwise. Thanks to everyone who offered me birthday greetings today; thanks to my best bud who will be throwing me a birthday party this weekend; thanks to my coworkers for chipping in to get me a peanut butter cup cheesecake for my b-day (and thanks for the card Carli!); and a big thanks to my folks and my girlfriend who show continued love and support for this obsessive cult movie fanatic.

Well, I'm going to go watch a movie and enjoy the last bit of my birthday, so have a great night fellow b-movie fans and stay tuned for some new review-age on the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment