Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Upcoming updates to the Vault

Its been very quiet at the Vault lately, but that's because I've been busy doing... something. Truthfully, I don't know where all the time has gone. I've been spending my usual 40+ hours at the grocery store like normal, spent last weekend at Tara's house playing Nintendo Wii and eating hot wings, and I've been watching some flicks and playing some old school video games. (Crono Trigger rules!) In between all of that... I dunno, it's all a blur. But I can assure you that none of my free time went toward the Vault.

Therefore, I'm going to rectify this in a little over a week. I'm hoping to get reviews for "The Host" and "Ernest Scared Stupid" uploaded and I also plan on starting a capsule/short review section of the site. I'll still continue posting full length reviews, but writing shorter reviews will allow me to update more often and cover a larger number of flicks. So stick around, chat in the forums if the mood hits ya, and stay tuned for the new review-age.

Oh and just to keep you up to date...... THIRTEEN DAYS TIL HALLOWEEN! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment