Monday, October 22, 2007

Keepin' ya in the loop....

Ok, the "Host" is once again being pushed back as the Halloween roundtable, and my Halloween party are fast approaching. A review for "Ernest Scared Stupid" should be up by the start of the weekend (if all goes well) along with a few short reviews for "Chosen Survivors" and "The Earth Dies Screaming" which will be found in an all new B-Movie Capsule Reviews section! (Look for all that on Saturday.) In other news, I've cleared out all the dead links in the review archives to avoid any more confusion and annoyance that you b-movie fans may have experienced. I thought I could get them all rewritten and uploaded by the end of the year, but I guess I set the bar a little too high. Once I get the next update uploaded to the site, only 18 reviews will be listed in the archives, but I assure you that there are plenty more to come.

Also this weekend, I'll be throwing my Halloween party/horror movie marathon. There's been a healthy number of votes for what I should inflict upon my guests, and it looks like "Return of the Living Dead" is the number one pick. In second place, voters (thus far) have chosen "Cannibal Apocalypse" (starring the always awesome John Saxon), "The Lost Boys," and "Night of the Demons." Third place belongs to "Basket Case" and "Fright Night" with poor "Sleepaway Camp" bringing up the rear. Thanks for the votes and support fellow b-movie fans!

Sigh, this week is gonna be a b*tch: Along with cleaning things up and finalizing plans for the party (I'm giving away 9 DVDs, several of which are brand spankin' new, as well as some old VHS tapes from my collection, and some cool movie posters from my collection that I just didn't want anymore. A trivia contest will be held to see who is worthy of my stuff! Plus I need to make sure who's coming and who isn't and I best make sure I have enough junk food to feed everyone that is showing up.), I'm working a six day work week (the bonus of this is that I have Halloween off and will have a short, four-day work week next week), and I've gotta get my butt in gear and finish up the reviews I mentioned above! Can I do it?! Well, if my luck holds out, then yes! Yes I can! So cross your fingers b-movie fiends, wish me luck, and enjoy this random trailer for "Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III!"

I just love how this teaser trailer is made up like a warped version of an Arthurian legend! This has to be my favorite movie trailer of all time! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment