Monday, June 25, 2012

Ask the Vault Master!

I don't know the answer to
THAT question!



Ever been curious about who I am, what it is that I do when I'm not glued to my computer screen, what my fave movies are, if I'm wearing pants, or how I started up The Vault? Well now is your chance to get an answer to all these questions and more when you ASK THE VAULT MASTER!

For the remainder of this week, send me any and all questions you may have, and I'll answer them via a Youtube video! You may post your inquiries in the comments section below, ask them on Facebook, or Twitter, or even go the really old-fashioned route and drop me a line at vault_master@bmoviefilmvault.com! Send in as many questions as you like and I'll answer them all to the best of my ability via video this weekend! I look forward to your queries; this should be fun!

Also, a lot of interest was shown when I mentioned doing an online group chat session while a bunch of us watched a movie. I'm currently trying to make that happen and will be posting more information on that when the details are all hammered out. In the meantime, toss a few questions my way, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment