Saturday, September 11, 2010

MONSTER MANIA XV COVERAGE!

Egads, it seems like I wrote my tale of adventure about visiting Monster-Mania Con XV weeks ago.... oh wait I did. Yes, I have been sitting on a completed article (complete with nifty photos) for weeks, as well as an accompanying podcast that fills in a few "plotholes" and delivers 25 minutes of John Carpenter soundtracks in the background.

Why have I waited until now to post it all? Well, part of it was pure laziness, but a lot of it also had to do with the fact that A.) I've been splitting tons of firewood by hand on a daily basis, B.) I have a full-time job, and C.) I am just getting over a cold. So I've literally been sick and tired, but I'm on the mend now and feeling great!

So, it is my distinct pleasure to share with you my coverage of MONSTER-MANIA CON XV:
CLICK HERE to read my article.
CLICK HERE to listen to the podcast.
CLICK HERE to share your thoughts (or convention experiences) in the B-MFV Forum.
CLICK HERE for details on MONSTER-MANIA CON XVI!

I may be going to MMCON XVI next weekend. If I do go, you can bet that I'll have another article (and podcast) in the works once I return home.

Have a great afternoon and enjoy the rest of your weekend b-movie fans! Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment