Monday, May 18, 2009

Where I've been.

First off, sorry for dropping off the map entirely gang. I have been dealing with a lot lately and I'm not going to go into too much detail. Essentially, unhappy with my relationship with my now ex-girlfriend, I broke things off, and it has been nightmarish. Things are kind of on an even keel at this point, but let me tell you, I've been on an emotional rollercoaster these past few weeks. (Also, it doesn't help that I'm completely smitten with a woman I can never be with. Sigh... just my damned luck.)

I am going to be coming back to do some writing very soon, and the Vault should be alive and kicking again just in time for its NINE YEAR ANNIVERSARY?! (Holy crap, I can't believe my website outlasted my recent relationship....)

In any case, my sincerest apologies for not posting anything sooner. When I make my triumphant return expect me to finally polish off my top ten killer animal flicks. I've gotten a lot of e-mails about that, so let me answer any future ones by saying, yes, number one will be appearing on this blog before May is over.

I'm also gearing up to do a two part podcast as a tribute to spaghetti westerns, one of my all time favorite film genres, and I've also got an indie screener for "Ghoul Flesh Riot" to tackle.

So hang in there b-movie fans and until I get back to doing what I do best, be sure to give love to sites that continue to update on a frequent basis, like Badmovies.Org and Wtf-Film.com. Without webmasters like them, the online b-movie community would wither and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment