Thursday, February 5, 2009

Obscure kaiju stars in American commercial + Future Vault updates.

Out of all the Japanese movie monsters, how is it that Guilala ("The X From Outer Space") gets a starring role in an American commercial? I guess his agent wanted a lot less than Godzilla's. Check out this cute, kaiju-filled commercial for TheLadders.com:



In regards to upcoming updates at The Vault:
I haven't had time to dig into my review for "Godmonster of Indian Flats" (blame my girlfriend and her Season One boxed set of "24"), but I should be able to start chipping away at it tomorrow night. Look for that on (hopefully) Monday, along with another edition of Genre Watch!

If I am not too exhausted after all of that, I may even toss up a refurbished old review of "Army of Darkness," OR finally finish up that long-ago mentioned "WANTED ON DVD" page. It will all come down to how much energy I have at the end of the day.

Oh and for those of you who give a damn, I am now on Facebook! And no, I do not, and never will have a MySpace. I swear to the Gods of b-moviedom on that!

G'night b-movie fans; I'll blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment