Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Legend of Dinosaurs" review coming soon!

No really, why are you shaking your head in disbelief? A new review IS almost here for "Legend of the Dinosaurs and Monster Birds!" I only have to finish off two sections of the review and it is ready to go. Though my Sunday is booked, I should find a few free hours to polish this review off and get it posted. Expect this long delayed uber-review to hit the site within the next 48 hours.

Also, I've updated my review for "The Monster Squad" with a bit of info concerning the DVD release (particularly the cover art), plus I've added a few mp3's in the EXTRAS section for your listening pleasure. If you've always wanted an mp3 of "Rock Until You Drop" and/or "The Monster Squad Rap," then this is your lucky day!

G'night b-movie fans!

P.S. - GO SEE "HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY!" It is an amazing film with tons of imagination, action, romance, and comedy! This flick will definitely rule the box office for the next five days, but I have a feeling that "The Dark Knight" is going to easily oust it next week without breaking a sweat. Until Batman arrives on the scene to kick the Joker's ass, it definitely won't hurt you to explore the mythical (and mystical) world of Guillermo del Toro's latest hit film!

No comments:

Post a Comment