Monday, December 10, 2007

Update on my progress.

Well, progress has slowed to a crawl because yours truly has discovered the joys of playing an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game), namely 2Moons. (Because its a good and free alternative to World of Warcraft.) However, that doesn't mean I haven't made any progress on updating the site and giving it an overhaul. I now only have seven more reviews to update to the new template, then the pain in the butt task of changing over the rest of the site will come next.

Non-site wise, the weather outside is frightful. We've gotten freezing rain and sleet most of the evening so its pretty slick out there, and this is apparently only the beginning. Should make for some fun driving conditions this week. I just hope the weather doesn't worsen too much as I have a lot to do in the next two weeks (i.e. Christmas shopping).

Well I must be getting some sleep, so I'll leave you with something that should invoke the holiday spirit in all of you scrooges and grinches. No one does Christmas like Mr. Bean:

No comments:

Post a Comment